- Pressure to 27,000 psi*
- Internal Helical Gear Reduction
- Durable and Compact
- Pressurized Lubrication System
- Easy Field Maintenance
- High Output Efficiency
- Corrosion Resistant Hardware
- Methanol Injection
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Chemical Injection
- Downhole Equalization
- HPU Charging
- Well Service
- Maximum Continuous Power 200 HP
- Maximum Intermittent Power 250 HP
- Internal Gear Ratio 4.52:1
- Maximum Continuous Input RPM 1600 RPM
- Maximum Intermittent Input RPM 2150 RPM
- 3.75” Stroke Length
- 1. Split Cylinder: The packing cylinder can be readily removed, thus giving easy accesibility to all replacement wear parts. Packing and plunger changes require minimal down time.
- 2. Fluid Cylinder Body: Machined from high quality solid block alloy or stainless steel, ground to precision for maximum pump performance.
- 3. Discharge and Suction Valve Assemblies: Each valve assembly is interchangeable and made from precision machine ground, hardened 17-4 PH stainless steel. No wing guide or threads are required, reducing field maintenance and increasing pump efficiencies. The Hydroplex ball valve is rated to 30,000 psi and features a reversible double seat in hardened stainless steel. Balls are highly polished, ground and hardened stainless steel. All o-ring seals are flat surface designed, reducing o-ring cutting and provides maximum pressure sealing.
- 4. Power Plungers: The power plunger is heat-treated stainless steel ground and polished to an 8 rms surface finish for extended packing life.
- 5. Plunger Packing: Multiple element Chevron style packing is used and is self adjusting, requiring minimal field maintenance. Packing lubrication is achieved with gravity oil drip or grease injection.
- 6. Direct Drive: Quiet running pinion and main gears are helical cut and machined from high strength alloy steel, and can rotate in either direction. The internal gear reduction allows for direct drive coupling to most power sources.
- 7. Crankcase: Oilfield rugged cast iron case protects internal components and the upper half of the case is easily removed for inspection and service.
- 8. Automotive Type Crankshaft: Forged from alloy steel and balanced for continuous duty operations.
- 9. Shaft Bearings: Precision spherical roller bearings support each shaft end and require no shims or adjustment.
- 10. Crankshaft Journal Bearings: Journal bearings are high quality automotive type steel-backed inserts.
- 11. Connecting Links: Links are cast iron with replaceable wrist pin bearings.
- 12. Crossheads: Heavy duty ductile iron crossheads eliminate side loads on power plungers.
- 13. Pressure Lubrication System: Oil in the crankcase is picked up by positive displacement lube oil pump and delivered to all moving parts. Crankshaft and connecting rods are rifle drilled for oil distribution.*
*Optional auxiliary lube available for low speed operation.